Titanic - Lower The Atlantic CD (album) cover

2 stars After about a 10 year hiatus Titanic resurface,with 2 of the original members back for more with singer Roy Robinson and guitar player Janny Loseth.

There is unfortunately nothing sounding like the first 3 records here which I love. What we get it is pretty straight forward sounding classic / AOR / melodic rock that you hear on the average classic rock radio stations. There are the up tempo rockers and the melodic balads evenly spread out over the 12 tracks here.

So for the progfan out there you wanna steer well clear of this one,but for me as a Titanic fan I was happy to get to a chance to hear what these guys could come up with.

gr8dane | 2/5 |