miRthkon - Vehicle CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano!
4 stars I have to add my endorsement of this amazing album. Please read the above three reviews, and they reflect my thoughts and feelings precisely. I listen to a lot of new progressive rock-- usually at least a new album every day--and most of them promptly get lost in the depths of my Zune, rarely to resurface. This is an exception--just a phenomenal album, with so many twists and turns and stops and starts, you just never know where the album is going next. And it's such a pleasure to discover where they're taking you. So just purchase the miRthkon Vehicle, and enjoy the crazy ride!
Todd | 4/5 |