Bachdenkel - Lemmings CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars I listen progressive rock approximately from twenty five years, now I think I know what I like and what not and with the passage of time, the surprises have made increasingly rare. Bachdenkel was a really big surprise. A good surprise! Their sound is very full-bodied, guitar-oriented but not heavy, very dynamic and sometimes sweet, with a great sense of construction, of sound structure and melody; but most importantly it is epic. In their compositions, I perceives a great preparation, everything is well calibrated and perfectly framed. It is not an album that hits at first listen but equally does not leave indifferent. The only flaw is the registration, unfortunately is not the clearest. Great music hidden in the folds of the early seventies. This is my opinion.
Hishmaliin | 5/5 |