Locanda delle Fate - Forse Le Lucciole Non Si Amano Pił CD (album) cover

FORSE LE LUCCIOLE NON SI AMANO PIŁ

Locanda delle Fate

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Prognut
5 stars Not much to add to this one....I just ADORE this album, put the best of Banco and PFM...mixed a bit with Yes/Genesis and Camel and you will have Locanda; no kidding!. Does progressive music can give you more pleasure or get any richer than this..?

Dual guitars, dual Keys, seven members,a vocalist (that put so much passion in his singing that makes your head spin) and the right chemistry between them; because I have to be honest, nobody shine more than the other...and, that is probably what makes this band as great as it was...at least for a split second in time!!!...Maybe?, that is the formula...there is a tip on all this, I guess..... I have read many comments regarding this one, some exellent..other good and some others pretty bad; specially regarding the voice of Leonardo. IMHO, this is a MASTERPIECE!!!!! all the way thru (see my definition of that on GG/"In a Glass House").

While driving today and listening to this CD, I could not stop to think about how come?, is that some bands, will take forever to get this success and there are some others like Locanda Delle Fate that with their first attempt reach a Classic Achievement...I really can not explain that; I just will have to say that is a shame that like many other ESSENTIAL Italian progressive Acts of the 70', they made ONE album and then disappeared in obscurity (their 1999 release is good but will not stand against this one..)

You will regret if a copy of this album is not in your collection..Highly Recommended!!!!..

Prognut | 5/5 |