Gentle Giant - The Power And The Glory  CD (album) cover

THE POWER AND THE GLORY

Gentle Giant

richardh
5 stars I'm only a recent convert to the music of Gentle Giant.I used to consider them a 'silly' band that just fiddles around and is clever for the sake of being clever.The lack of bombast was a real problem to me.Anyway I persevered and for the sake of this wonderfull album..I am very glad.Giant's music is unlike any other prog band and I am not qualified to analyse it.., I just know its great.

This works well as a concept album about power and corruption although every song stands up in its own right as a masterpeice.Very satisfying listening.We are not worthy!

richardh | 5/5 |