Magic Pie - Motions Of Desire  CD (album) cover

Magic Pie

4 stars WOW!!!! This one is mindblowing! If you liked Transatlantic, then this album is recommended. The first song is a 20 minute epic with great melody, stunning guitars and keys, driving rhythms and.. Oh man, the vocals are great!!!! I'm a big fan of DT and because of that I listened also to Transatlantic. But I have to admit, the guys from Magic Pie take it all in a higher gear. I try to sit stil and listen but that's impossible. The energy and musicianship is great! The softer side of the band is less appealing to me, but it makes the album more versatile. Can they do this live???? I'm looking forward to see them!

****1/2 because it's their debut. Very Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangram | 4/5 |