The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night CD (album) cover

The Beatles

Proto-Prog

Mattiias
4 stars Rating: 8/10

Even though it includes some breakthrough singles from Beatles' first works like "A hard day's night", "I Should have known better", "And I love her" and "Can't buy me love", this album really keeps a regular level between the tracks.

Of course, that is something good for any record.Other easy "could have been" singles are just all the rest of the tracks: catchy tunes, good pop-rock melodies, right instrumentation, always impeccable performance.

In the middle of that Lennon-Mc Cartney (there are no Harrison' contributions in songwriting on this record) musical festival, we find 2 jewels that announced what was coming next, "If I fell" and "I'll be back".

Mattiias | 4/5 |