Il Balletto di Bronzo - Sirio 2222 CD (album) cover

SIRIO 2222

Il Balletto di Bronzo

Rock Progressivo Italiano

3 stars This release makes me feel definitevely happy! however inferior to "YS", it combines hard rock and prog with the well-known lyrics by that genius of Leone. it's a pink floyd-like work, in which all musical tastes are satisfied, even the most progressive-driven audience, thanks to the presence of the monstrous title track suite. The problem arises in evaluating the's blatant that we just came out of the '60 in which the tape was the only way to record and the result is quite rough. Will this potential masterpiece yield a good remastering session(as "YS" did with "Trys")? if yes, I'll be ready to raise my rating by one point to the current 3,5.
ziofulvio | 3/5 |