Quidam - Quidam CD (album) cover

5 stars What stunning beauty emanates from this disc! Whether neo-prog or whatever, it's just gorgeous melodiies coming from all instruments, especially the guitars, flutes, and the female vocalist. The arrangements and pastoral feel remind me a lot of IONA, last year's CICCADA debut, and 1970s GENESIS. I don't really have a favorite cuz I love them all. This one is a definite keeper; it will probably stay on my play list--on heavy rotation'for quite a while. I wouldn't be surprised if it even climbs into my personal all-time top 100 (or, at least 200), it's that gorgeous, and that interesting. I'm so glad I was finally able to find it! What amazing music there is to be found coming out of Poland and Eastern Europe! Thank you, ProgArchives! A definite masterpiece of absolutely beautiful music. 5 stars.
BrufordFreak | 5/5 |