Sky Architect - A Dying Man's Hymn CD (album) cover

A DYING MAN'S HYMN

Sky Architect

robbob
4 stars Well..., now I can declare Sky Architect is a really good band of heavy prog.

I didn,t like too much their first album(i was sorry that this European band with so good musicians seems to be a poor imitation of USA psychedelic heavy prog bands :Pain Of Salvation and Deadsoul Tribe )

But this album shows an unique sound,unique heavy prog,very good quality heavy prog.

Very good songs,arrangements......some RIO sometimes (KC style).

Yes is a satisfaction to listen to this album ..with very original compositions in the line of the great heavy prog rock of Europe such as Anglagard(sorry they are death now) Anekdoten and Porcupine Tree.

So in my opinion first album was an experiment.This one is the start of a great future(I expect)

4 stars(near 4,5)