Trettioariga Kriget - I Början Och Slutet  CD (album) cover

I BÖRJAN OCH SLUTET

Trettioariga Kriget

Menswear
2 stars What the?...

Oh man, this ain't prog at all (maybe Lovesang is prog after all). It basically a band with soft /classic rock and some mellotron. They could sound like Pink Floyd at moments, but way less spacey. They were there a long time ago, and they still sound like that!

I read somewhere they influenced Anglagard and Anekdoten...still searching for that. It's not bad, there's somewhat something to chew on, if you can digest the Swedish singing. They do know how to put some good keyboard coating around the songs, but to me it's just another band that got under the radar and should stay there.

Curious only.