Sebastian Hardie - Four Moments CD (album) cover

Sebastian Hardie

2 stars Serious cheese.

Spread with no shame on the toast of your mind, Four Moments is using every gimmick in the book to sound and act like the great Camel, Yes and Genesis. The general feel is, as I stated before, cheese melting slowly and dripping...but done seriously. The kinda romantic- meets - Wakeman-solos is seriously pushing my buttons to end wouldn't miss much since the main theme is repeated over and over and over. I mean, you're in the entertainment buisness, so be entertaining a bit! Rock the casbah man. Feels like a soundtrack for a retirement home.

This record lacks serious edge and feels like Ricky King many times. Yes, I said it...Ricky King.

Menswear | 2/5 |