Yes - 9012 LIVE (DVD) CD (album) cover

9012 LIVE (DVD)

4 stars Most people have one foot back with this live recording, because it integrates the tour the album most hated by fans of Yes (but not by me). But I really like "9012" and you know why? Why was this DVD that introduced me to progressive rock!

I was a little boy when my father introduced me to this wonderful sub-genre of rock, and this show was my gateway to the Yes and "90125" . And I loved it! It is now clear that this show diminished its value to me after I discover the wonderful progressive phase of the band, but it is still good!

This DVD has made ​​me want a strange thing: I wanted to go back and go to the 50's! It must be because those pictures and collages that are showing this season!

4 stars