Queen - Innuendo CD (album) cover

INNUENDO

Queen

PROGMAN
4 stars Buy now this was the last Queen album to be recorded with Freddie Mercury, Innuendo has it's Progressive moments - and for a big band like QUEEN to do this in the 1990s is a suprise to me.

My favourite tracks include the hilarious "I'm Going Slightly Mad" quite novelty in a way but not really, because usually I hate novelty songs, "Ride the Wild Wind" is a fab track even has a bit of Progressive in it, "These Are the Days of Our Lives" is the last hit for them in my opinion and is one of my favourites, Brian May's guitar solo and the song "Bijou" is beautiful and a cracker of a song for me, "Show Must Go On" is also a great favourite of mine.

So hear we have a more mature sounding Queen and a re return of a Progressive sound in the music although some of "The Miracle" has a tiny bit of Neo Prog in it (although I could be mistaken by this point).

PROGMAN | 4/5 |