Maneige - Les Porches CD (album) cover

LES PORCHES

Maneige

Vasil Jalabadze
5 stars Oooohhh, what a beautiful music I am listening to just right now and writing a review in the same time! Amazing, Superb, Powerful - I can't find other words to admire this band because of my bad English.

With the first ¾ of the #1 song Maneige has built a monument to himself in CLASSICAL MUSIC forever, I think. No one in the earth who heard this amazing piece can prove the opposite.

This album with Harmoniums "Si on avait besoin d'une 5ième Saison" is my top 10 favorites!!!

Vasil Jalabadze | 5/5 |