Emerson Lake & Palmer - Love Beach CD (album) cover

LOVE BEACH

Emerson Lake & Palmer

toroddfuglesteg
1 stars Love Beach is the enfant terrible in the prog rock world and with good reason too.

The cover artwork screams "turkey inside" more than any deep frozen turkeys you buy from the supermarkets. The first minutes also makes any ELP fans blood run cold. What a pathetic piece of junk All I Want Is You is ! All I want is a sickbag, though. A refill of sickbags is ordered for the truly horrible title tracks and the turkey of all turkeys; Taste Of My Love. The lyrics is a cringe fest. The Gambler too is not easy listening for ELP fans. Utter horror and For You just strenghtens this feeling. The long piece here is pretty uninspired and a waste of space too. Not to mention; a cringe fest.

I could not believe Love Beach was that bad when purchasing it. It is and it is a true turkey. It feels like a piece of music from the Canaries Islands "enjoyed" after twenty beers too many. Not even then would I enjoy this piece of garbage. Enough said.

1 stars (turkey)