King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars "An Uncanny Masterpiece"

How anyone could rate this less than 5 stars is beyond me. I won't argue whether or not it was the first progressive rock album, but it is the best in my opinion, and should at least be in the the top 5 list of any respectable collection. This album not only changed the way I think about music, but life in general. For better or worse, I can't help but think it is no coincidence that my exposure to King Crimson at an early age shaped who I would become. Why are you still reading this? RUN (don't walk) to your local music store and purchase immediately.

coasterzombie | 5/5 |