Nurkostam - -C- CD (album) cover

-C-

Nurkostam

voliveira
1 stars Do not listen to it!

Seriously, if you like progressive music, do not listen "-C-" (or ignore my advice and listen to it ... then do not say I did not warn you ...). This EP is one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in recent times. The little faith I had in Nurkostran over.

One thing I admired was his debut in the open use of influences of all kinds - Yes, Genesis, Camel, Pink Floyd, ELP, etc.. Now there is almost none (in fact there, but it is an influence I do not like - 80īs King Crimson). The sound here is a kind of pop-electronic-experimental-nothing progressive left me very sad, because it's really bad. In fact there is a band featured here, is "Slo Lee", but it alone is not enough to change my feelings for "-C-."

As I said before, my faith in Nukorstran over. Now just listening to the album "III Of Dreamers" to see if she comes back or not. 1 star

voliveira | 1/5 |