Museo Rosenbach - Zarathustra CD (album) cover

ZARATHUSTRA

Museo Rosenbach

Rock Progressivo Italiano

urbano
5 stars The sheer amount of reviews on this page shows how this album is important. I don't know many Italian prog albums, but this is one of the best, for sure - if not THE best. And one of the greatest prog albums of all time, period.

Everyone here has described the music etc. If you've read all the above reviews, and still haven't got your copy, you're late! At least give the music a try.

Ah, by the way: the CONTEMPO Austrian label release of this album is the best, better than the BMG remaster. I've carefully heard both CDs many times, and not only the sound is slightly worse on the BMG, but also you can't read the lyrics! They're all blurred. The Contempo doesn't have such problems. It's surely the best. I bought my BMG for a high price, and ended up losing my money, had to sell for a lower price.

Museo Rosenbach's Zarathustra is an essential album in any prog rock collection. Soft and hard passages, beautiful lyrics, passionate singing, excellent sound quality (the Contempo release, specially). Beautiful, marvellous, amazing.

| 5/5 |