Yonin Bayashi - Golden Picnics CD (album) cover

Yonin Bayashi

2 stars Although this second album of the Japanese band YONI BAYASHI "Golden Picnics", have pleased me more than previous "Ysshoko-Sokuhatso", it is not enough so that I can say that is a work that deserves figures in my progressive music collection. However the disk presents at least, quite interesting: moments : the Track 2 "Carnival" and the Track 3 "Nasu In Chawan Yaki (Continental Laid-Back-Breakers) ", that to mine to see really fit in the ecletic-prog style. I think the remaining of the disk is bery strongly influenced by their compatriots of Far East Family Band and consequently for Pink Floyd's sound, which restricted the creativity of the band in a certain way. Therefore, same recognizing the musician's quality, my rate is only 2 stars.!!!
maryes | 2/5 |