Zamla Mammaz Manna - Familjesprickor (Family Cracks)  CD (album) cover

Zamla Mammaz Manna

4 stars I believe, that it is very difficult writes a review about any disk of the Swedish band ZAMLA MAMMAZ MANNA or in any other "version" of the same band (VON ZAMLA & SAMLA MAMMAS MANNA). Such fact is directly linked to the sound wealth that ZMM presents and also certain vocal & instrumental "experiences" (what is quite natural in the RIO-AVANT PROG style). This way, I will synthesize this analysis, dividing in two classifications the tracks of the album "FAMILY CRACKS", 1- audible tracks: those that I consider "digestible"and inaudible tracks: those that I consider "indigestible". Following this reasoning, the album in subject has balance highly positive, because, of their 8 tracks, only one track I classify as "inaudible track", this is the track 4 "The Thrall", that didn't make any sense for my ears. The remaining of the disk is excellent. An interesting point is in the track 3 "The Forge" that reminded me in several aspects a theme of the Brazilian composer Heitor Villa Lobos ("O Trenzinho Caipira") . My rate is 4 stars!!!!
maryes | 4/5 |