Moon Safari - Lover's End CD (album) cover

LOVER'S END

Moon Safari

Richens
5 stars An Amazing Album

I have been searching a long time for a sound that I can really relate to and truly enjoy. I have recently come across some great bands, including Magic Pie, Karmakanic and Haken, to name but a few. I have also enjoyed the music of Yes, Genesis, Spock's Beard (with Neal Morse) and ELO for many years.

I absolutely adore the sound of this album. You can probably gather from my musical preferences, that I love multi-layered harmonies and exquisite melodies. This group ticks all of the boxes as far as I am concerned and I am thrilled at the direction their music seems to be taking.

This is a great album, worthy of five stars, but I am being a little bit stingy giving them four, (4.5 really), because I believe over the next few years they are going to be a major, major band and are going to release some even greater albums that will simply walk away with five stars every time! What a great discovery for me and what a great band. In fact, I've changed my mind. I've been listening to this album for days now and it just gets better and better. If this band can get a foothold in the USA, they will be massive. Five stars!

Richens | 5/5 |