Gnidrolog - Lady Lake CD (album) cover

LADY LAKE

Gnidrolog

voliveira
3 stars This is an average album of eclectic, progressive rock has its moments there. However, it did not surprise me.

Gnidrolog may sound appealing to fans of Van Der Graaf Generator and bands like that, but as I include myself in that group, then do not see myself in a very comfortable listening to "Lady Lake", her second album.

Do not get me wrong, the album is good, but does not have "it". But what is "it"? "It" is the thing that pulls you into an album and makes you like it, even if you can not explain. "Lady Lake" hasn´t "it", and that's why I give it 3 stars.

Now I am able to detect very well the main flaw of this album: the vocals. God, these vocals are some of the worst in history! If this were only instrumental album, I would give it a higher rating!

3 stars. A good album, that's all.

voliveira | 3/5 |