Ad Infinitum - Ad Infinitum CD (album) cover

Ad Infinitum

1 stars I felt very dissapointed when I listened to this album, what I thought it would be an interesting piece of progressive rock it actually was a derivative neo-progressive rock album. I like neo-progressive rock a lot, the likes of Arena, Iluvatar, IQ and Pendragon tend to have far more adventurous compositions than the ones presented in this record. It lacks interesting musical ideas to make the listener return to this album or at least certain tracks. However it is a very well performed record and for that reason I'll give it two stars.
Prosciutto | 1/5 |