Rocket Scientists - Oblivion Days CD (album) cover

Rocket Scientists

5 stars Having previously heard Stardust on a sampler album, I was surprised at first listen between the difference between that and this album.

Regardless of that, I simply can't sing the praises of this album high enough. I haven;t time to do it full justice here save to say that there isn;t a bad track on it and if you like modern prog which is not afraid to look back at its roots and to draw inspiration from them and mixing this with a more modern approach, then this is the album for you.

In my view, the top three tracks (in no praticular order) are:-

1. Oblivion days; 2. Break the Silence; 3. Escape.

Buy this album, stick it on the stereo, turn the lights down, colume up, sit back and enjoy.....

| 5/5 |