Porcupine Tree - Signify CD (album) cover

SIGNIFY

Porcupine Tree

frenchie
3 stars "Signify" is quite similar to their album, "Up the Downstair". This album fails to impress me amazingly. I see some good elements in their music and i can recognise the talent in Steve Wilson, but every Porcupine Tree album I listen to manages to bore the pants off me after a few tracks and this is no exception.

I think Signify is a step down from the last album which displayed more proggy and epic works. This one has a few good moments but otherwise falls flat. There is definitely some good stuff here, although it doesn't really manage to captivate me to a point where I would want to relisten to this album on many occassions. Good but not for everyone.

frenchie | 3/5 |