Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine Live CD (album) cover

COMA DIVINE LIVE

Porcupine Tree

frenchie
3 stars I have an expanded 2 disc edition of this album. Steve Wilson and co have really expanded these tracks well from their studio versions to fit to the stage. This live album is produced well, you can here all the instruments really well and you also get a good crowd atmosphere. I understand that the tracklisting is almost like a PT best of and the performance is very good. However 2 discs of Porcupine Tree is very difficult to take in. I have always had great difficulty getting into this band. I recognise the talent in PT but I find it very difficult to be able to enjoy their albums in full.

"Coma Divine" displays some really great and varied stuff here and i'm sure it hasn't let the real PT fans down in anyway. However I still haven't clicked into PT, therefore I will only recommend this to strict PT fans. Good but not essential.

frenchie | 3/5 |