Sean Filkins - War And Peace & Other Short Stories CD (album) cover

Sean Filkins

5 stars Sean filkins " War and peace and other short stories" is not something i would go out of my way to listen to but that for me goes for most prog rock.( A mate put me onto it and im glad they did) But i thought i would take the time to say that this how ever is something special, it flows together so well that you feel you have taken a personal journey throught some of the important parts of Sean filkins life, the sounds and blending of vocals at times leave you quiet as you want to listen deeper for more and as you do its all there and then it takes you of on another completly different direction/adventure/tempo but some how it all works. All i can say is 10 out of 10 and a deserving 5 star and for those who put it as one star you really need to get a better sterio or go back to listening to chesney hawks. I hope there is a second album in the pipe line.
scotty9920 | 5/5 |