Devil Doll - The Sacrilege of Fatal Arms CD (album) cover

Devil Doll

5 stars WOW. My friend showed me this. I didn't think we'd get through it! But we had a 3 hour car trip and managed it twice! Well, what can I say...I've never heard anything this strange! My friend is an odd fellow, so I should have expected it. But a 79 minute song!? Insane, really! And those lyrics are just weird and surreal. I wouldn't want to listen often, but man, it's an experience alright! I've just joined here, but I thought I should find this insane piece of music and say just how strange and original it is. I've never heard anything quite like it.
Smegcake! | 5/5 |