Credo - Against Reason CD (album) cover

3 stars If this band has reached its full potential and glory as some have said, I wonder what they sounded like when they weren't. Don get me wrong, this isn't bad, but I do find it hugely overrated. All this band does, is to blatantly copy Fish-era Marillion to an extent that they lose all credibility. It all sounds very well crafted and written, but it isn't convincing. Never do I get the idea that I'm listening to a band, other than a Marillion cover band trying to do some own tunes.

I just hope they will get a more own sound and try to put some variation in for their next album.

snoe | 3/5 |