Osanna - Milano Calibro 9 CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

3 stars No, it's not a great album, but it has its moments. And it's not an album to put on when you're in the mood for one particular style of music. I must admit that I haven't listened to this CD in years, which isn't a good sign. The production always seemed iffy, which I initially blamed on the record label Peters, notorious for crappy-sounding production. Even with the CD, the sound is sub-par, but not so bad that the album can't be appreciated. I thought the sound quality on "Palepoli" was even worse, and it WAS enough to keep me from buying it. May just be the recording itself.
soundsweird | 3/5 |