Hidria Spacefolk - Balansia  CD (album) cover

Hidria Spacefolk

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars I recently discover that band thanks to my friend Christian who sell me that CD. "Balansia" is a refreshing mix of some of the great psychedelic bands of the last 20 years but they really sound different and new. Songs like "Modus operand hermetik", "Pajas" and specially "Tarapita" are really great examples of the talent of this band. Very sychedelic and even prog, with a great work on guitars and drums. Maybe you will find that record looks like Ozric or Melting Euphoria but I think that "Balansia" is one of the most interesting pieces of the lattest years...
progadicto | 4/5 |