Museo Rosenbach - Zarathustra CD (album) cover

Museo Rosenbach

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars Well I only knew this what supposed to be a legendary band couple of months ago and it really BLEW me away the first time I listened to it. No wonder this album has been one of important albums on this site. I can see how bold the music of Museo Rosenbach. It's maybe too personal to me as I always like the kind of Italian progressive music as you might have seen all the positive reviews that I have written on Italian prog bands.

One of the reasons I like this album is its strong melody that sounds so particular Italian -- even though I know very little the local culture. Combined with the local language it sends great piece of music -- something that really stirs my emotion as I listen to the album from the opening track right through to the end. There is a very big component of symphonic music throughout the album with excellent performance when the musicians deliver their performance. There are great combination of musical silences with symphonic music. It sometimes change dramatically into faster tempo music like I can experience on the second track where the music blasts off suddenly into faster tempo. It's really nice.

I would not comment on track by track basis as there have been so many reviews -- good ones -- about this excellent album. Some of music lovers consider this as classic and legendary. For me, I am happy having been associated with this site so that I finally know this wonderful album that is an excellent addition of the progressive music collection. Keep on proggin' ...!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW