Steve Howe - Seraphim CD (album) cover

Steve Howe

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars Not a kind of music Steve Howe fans would be normally pursuing, but as a part of exploration less favorably rated albums of his, this was an inevitable choice. I simply got to listen for myself what's so bad about it.

Well, nothing, if you are New Age fan. I am not, music for relaxation actually does the exact opposite of its intended effect - it makes me irritated and nervous. I don't know how to face it. But it gets worse. Steve's contribution is barely noticeable here. It can be played by any random musician, it's so generic NA that it makes me scream and wish it was all over.

1(-), no understanding here, big letdown.

Marty McFly | 1/5 |