Bubu - Anabelas CD (album) cover

5 stars A fantastic album from this Argentine band, Anabelas is best placed in eclectic prog due to the incredible range of influences in evidence on the album. On my most recent listen I caught moments worthy of Van der Graaf Generator, Jimi Hendrix, Family and many more besides - but every time I give it a spin new vistas open up to me. But even better than this is the way Bubu weave all of these sounds into a cohesive whole which is uniquely and absolutely their own - whilst they pay tribute to a whole host of bands, they sound like nobody other than themselves.
Warthur | 5/5 |