Black Sabbath - Sabotage CD (album) cover

Black Sabbath

4 stars I tried to love this album, but in the end I only like it, Funny thing is, I feel as if Ozzy drags the band down, his Vocals don't blend well on this Proto prog metal style. The CD I acquired sounds terrible too, muddy as hell production. A real let down after hearing Mastodon's The Hunter Album and that pristine well recorded album. but it was the mid 70's, I have been told if you are a prog head this is the album. well no it's not the first 3 are still better and sound more progressive to me. just my opinion. I will listen to Sabotage again. maybe it will grow on me.
darkprinceofjazz | 4/5 |