Kate Bush - The Dreaming CD (album) cover

Kate Bush

4 stars Kate's fourth album is her most interesting by far.Gaining in confidence she explores all kinds of weird ideas,some bordering on the perverse! It took me a lot of plays to get to like this but eventually I fell in love with it.However I still believe that an album like this which is primarily 'song based' can't really be regarded a masterpeice.Harshly I award only 4 stars but I respect different views and many will give this 5 stars.I also expect there will be a few 2 star reviews as well because this kind of experimental approach will not go down well with everyone.
richardh | 4/5 |