Nine Stones Close - Traces CD (album) cover

Nine Stones Close

5 stars I was so surprised by this release! How did this slip under my radar? Why is an album this good not on more peoples cd players?

If you like the kind of thing that Steve Wilson does with P Tree (before he discovered his distortion pedal in the late 90's) then you will like this.

If you liken Melancholic ... then you will like this......

If you like well crafted albums with excellent production then ...... yep, you guessed it, you'll like this.

Adrian, for it is he who is the main man.... has taken the gentle melancholic sound that P-tree, lunatic soul, nosound etc have been striving to perfect ... and ... well..... perfected it!

I don't mean to suggest that this music is derivative - it's not - it has a sound all its own - but If you do like the above mentioned bands - then I urge you to try this.

It deserves attention.