Twelfth Night - Collector's Item (1991) CD (album) cover

Twelfth Night

4 stars As I was reading the reviews I thought, those numbers...that's not how I remember them, not in that sequence. And there is a word for you. I've got a release with the number Sequences. So I started looking at the website and there it was. They released the cd several times. The one in my cd collection is the first release...

1..We are sane 2..Sequences 3..Art and illusion 4..First new day 5..Take a look 6..Blondon fair 7..The collector 8..Love song

So for the real collector there is a challange. But this one is oke for me. If you like to know what kind of music they play, just look at the bottom at the other artists and you know. It's the fore father of Marillion, Iq, Pendragon. For a prog-music lover it is one to have. But when jou just start to enjoy this music it may sound a little old. Anyway I like it enough, so enjoy....

Hét LICHAAM | 4/5 |