Yes - The Word Is Live CD (album) cover

THE WORD IS LIVE

toroddfuglesteg
2 stars A box set of Yes live performances through the time. No less and no more.

A box that does not come with a particular impressive packaging and feels a bit cheap does not really appeal to me. I would had liked a bit of the programmes they sold on the gigs itself. Anything but this.

The live performances is picked from 1970 to 1988. The sound is not particular interesting throughout this box. The first CD sounds like a bootleg recording. Not nice. The second and third one is better but it still sounds like bootlegs to me. It does not have this official, heartfully approved by the band stamp over it.

This whole thing screams rip off long way and I cannot and will not recommend it to anyone.

2 stars