Echolyn - Mei CD (album) cover

4 stars I confess I always have a sense of aversion to the new retro symphonic bands, due to some poor copies of each other's bands and double albums in an attempt to win over fans. The album in question was my second experience with the band and had the light and only impression of the influence of Nemo and thank God nothing more. It's challenging to launch a music album with only one and even harder when it is not divided into sections. The creative beats and melodies are simple but striking a sample of quality; than keyboards near the progmetal but without exaggeration. was not necessary for me to hear several times to like it. Echolyn is not a revolutionary band, but is light years ahead of many current prog bands symphony.
nandprogger | 4/5 |