Pendragon - As Good As Gold  CD (album) cover

4 stars I bought this album a couple of years ago, unfortunatly I lended it to a "friend" and never got it back. So now I have to live without it for evermore, unless I find it somewhere, which I doubt (sigh).

An EP, designed to be a single, it encapsulates the very core of Pendragon's songwriting, soft lush swirling keyboards and quality guitarplay. Normally I would adress the songs, but because I don't have the album anymore I can't verify my thoughts about them. Suffice it to say that the vocal line of A Million Miles Away is still etched in my memorie, and Bird Of Paradise was my favourite track of the EP.

Recommended to all who like the regular albums of Pendragon. I for one am sure to buy it when I get the chance.

tuxon | 4/5 |