Airbag - All Rights Removed CD (album) cover

4 stars After listening to a lot of music every day, read reviews of many albums, I do not know why, rarely reflect what I'm really listening to the album, it surprised me very pleasantly. Just listen a minute or two to realize that song is an album worth of truth. The sound is very clean, spatial guitar solos, keyboard enclosures background Compasses lenses that accelerate slowly ... . If your favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Anathema, Autumn Moonlight, Camel, etc.. like this band. I personally I give more value to enjoy while listening to good music, although it is technically easy or difficult. I hope you enjoy this album as much as me. Greetings.

Eponor | 4/5 |