Leprous - Bilateral CD (album) cover

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

5 stars WOW, this is the album of the year for me. I have listened to this album once or twice a week, since, BILATERAL, was released. I can't get enough of this album. Leprous have shocked me. I liked, Tall Poppy Syndrome, but BILATERAL is an absolute Masterpiece. Very few album over the last few years deserve a Five Star, IMO. Everything is Flawless on this album, but man does Einar Solberg steal the show, he has a set of pipes. Vocalist of the year. Playing/Touring with Ihashn must have sparked a fire in the members of Leprous. Every song is a Highlight. That is why I believe this is a FIVE star album. Progressive Avant Garde Rock/Metal at it's finest.

Prog_Rocks | 5/5 |