Osage Tribe - Arrow Head CD (album) cover

Osage Tribe

Rock Progressivo Italiano

2 stars Italian rock goes Indian.

This is an unknown band and a one album only and then disappear forever. Osage Tribe is most known for it's association with Franco Battiano, I guess.

For me, they will forever be associated with blue rock and hard space rock excersises. It is between space and blues rock we will find their sound. A pretty bad sound too which disguises any subleties their music have. If their music have some hidden debt, we will never know due to this pretty bad sound.

The quality of the music is pretty bad too. The guitars are good and so is the vocals. But that is the only saving grace on this album. An album without any good songs. I am afraid this is not an album for me.

2 stars