Pendragon - The Rest of Pendragon CD (album) cover

3 stars Excellent, but not essential addition to any Pendragon collection. It contains the first EP (Fly High, Fall Far) which makes it an invaluable addition to mine, since I can't get my hands on the original EP. The album contains some nice pop-rock songs, with the typical Pendragon catchy melodies. The best song on this album is (IMO) Excalibur, with some great keyboards and stunning guitar.

I like the album, but it wouldn't be a good place to start with. Good, but non-essential, recommended to all who have most of the regular albums, and want to listen to more Pendragon.

tuxon | 3/5 |