RPWL - World Through My Eyes  CD (album) cover

4 stars They will never lose their stigma of being compared to Pink Floyd. But that is not so bad. Nothing new is expected from that side, the old geezers are done. I know, plenty of rumours with the name Roger in it. But this is good enough for me. Like the previous albums of RPWL it will need a couple of spins if you're not used to the build-up in the numbers. But it will come to you, just be patient. There is no need to dissect every number, it a surprise if you have an empty mind and make up your own likes or dislikes. This is definitly one for the headset....and one for the true prog-fan.
Hét LICHAAM | 4/5 |