Quidam - Sny Aniołów / Angel's Dream CD (album) cover

SNY ANIOłÓW / ANGEL'S DREAM

Quidam

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
2 stars Typical Polish neo progressive rock like only they can do it. Very much like Lizard and Collage. Dishing out a clean and polished sound that I can only describe as bland or plain , this music is trying hard to be emotive but is absolutely failing with the tough old guy writing this review hoping that some people might appreciate telling them straight from the heart. Yet another one of these "neo-prog classic", I fail to appreciate.

Please do not lookat this creview slating the group, I am just stating my opinion, and as you know, opnion are lika ass...le, everyone's got (at least) one ;-)

Sean Trane | 2/5 |