Therion - Theli CD (album) cover

Soul Dreamer
5 stars This album is a "MUST' for anyone who on the one hand loves "Opera" and on the other hand progressive rock. There has never been a better synthesis of both! As a huge fan of Yes and also of opera (Verdi, Puccini) I can say that I'm totally into this music. Commenting on every individual "song" or "track" is not my style. So I'll just give you an impression of what I hear when I listen to this record. From the beginning "Preludium" right thru the end "Postludium" it's a feast. Highpoints are "To Mega Therion" and "Siren of the Woods" allthough there is NOT ONE weak track on this disk. Highly reccomended if you are into classical music and progressive rock! This type of progressive rock is highly underrated at this site!
Soul Dreamer | 5/5 |