Conrad Schnitzler - Rot CD (album) cover

Conrad Schnitzler

Progressive Electronic

Carl floyd fan
2 stars I didn't really like this one. To me it was just a bunch of bleeps and blops much like an old school videogame with a repetitive drone in the background. Furthermore, this isn't even ambient like a lot of the 70s electronic I have grown to love. Instead it is rather unsettling to my nerves. Granted this is innovative but what came after only improved on what Conrad started and leaves ROT in the dust. This is my first Conrad cd and I will give him the benefit of the doubt, but please avoid this unless you want a freakout version of all those retro videogames.
Carl floyd fan | 2/5 |